Your data is growing exponentially and — at the same time — security threats are escalating and becoming more sophisticated every day. In the past, basic security that protected your data may have been enough. But today, you need security that’s integrated into your IT and business operations. Security that’s designed to protect your:
- People – employees and customers alike
Without the right solution, you’re putting it all on the line, from your business results and brand reputation to legal exposure and even audit / compliance risk. GLYPHIC-GEMINI offers tools and solutions to help you implement security intelligence, prevent breaches, and protect these key areas. Our security and risk specialists can evaluate your specific needs and create solutions that match your business goals.
Security Intelligence – For comprehensive, 360-degree intelligence across your network, these solutions integrate security information into your organization so that you know how to identify risks, manage threats, and keep your IT assets secure. We can provide an integrated suite of solutions built on next-generation security information and event management (SIEM) and log management. Regardless of the size of your organization, SIEM and security intelligence empower you to achieve integrated, automated, and cost effective information security. Security intelligence can help solve five key challenges:
- Advanced threat detection
- Data silo consolidation
- Internal fraud or misuse detection
- Configuration and risk monitoring
- Regulatory compliance
Businesses run on software, so application security is the foundation of your security strategy. Imagine the impact on your organization if you experience online security or privacy breaches, have your web applications hacked, or accidentally expose corporate, customer, business partner, or financial data. Application security solutions can help you:
- Assess your software code, web, and mobile applications for vulnerabilities (and remediate them)
- Block attacks in real-time
- Develop and deploy security-rich web and mobile applications
- Leverage a single console for managing application testing, reporting, and policies
- Reduce business risk by providing visibility into issues that impact security best practices and regulatory compliance
- Lower costs associated with manual testing through intelligent, automated scanning
Your data is not only getting bigger, it’s getting faster, smarter, and more diverse. Effectively automating your information integration and governance can help protect your data from insider fraud, unauthorized changes and external attacks. It can also improve the accuracy of business insights. Data security requires monitoring, auditing, and protecting enterprise data to help ensure compliance. Our in depth approach to avoiding security incidents includes:
- Data discovery and classification
- Data redaction and encryption
- Static and dynamic data masking
- Data activity monitoring
- Vulnerability assessments
Traditional security methods such as firewalls and anti-malware software can’t ensure productivity, data security, and compliance. We offer network security solutions that will:
- Deliver superior, zero day threat protection and security intelligence
- Provide critical insight and visibility into network activity, including encrypted traffic
- Enable granular control of both web and non-web applications by users and groups
- Reduce cost and complexity through consolidation thereby reducing bandwidth consumption
Our experts will develop custom solutions for your specific needs. The following are industry-leading products that we may recommend:
- IBM® X-Force® – Researches and monitors the latest internet threat trends, develops security content, and advises on how to respond to emerging and critical threats. Its database is the world’s most comprehensive when it comes to threats and vulnerabilities.
- IBM QRadar® Security Intelligence Platform – Provides a unified architecture for integrating security information and event management (SIEM), log management, anomaly detection, and configuration and vulnerability management.
- IBM Security AppScan® Software – Helps you assess the security of your applications and achieve regulatory compliance by identifying vulnerabilities and generating reports with intelligent fix recommendations for easier remediation.
- IBM InfoSphere® Guardium® – Ensures the integrity of trusted information in your data center and reduces costs by automating the entire compliance auditing process across heterogeneous environments.
- IBM Tivoli® Endpoint Manager – Lowers the total cost of managing and securing mobile devices, laptops, desktops, and servers — physical or virtual, on or off-network, personally, or corporate owned.